Agrarian sector - procurement by agricultural enterprises
Features of the procurement processes by agricultural enterprises:
- As a rule, large-scale and complicated structures of affiliated persons and their interrelations in regards of processes. Delayed processes of collecting the needs.
- Due to specificity of industry it is difficult to predict procurement (weather, agricultural machines repairs, and so on).
- “Overstuffed” nomenclature reference books (up to 400 thou items).
- The necessity to order more motor transport during harvest season. Sometimes procurement time is more essential than savings (for example, during harvest time it is required to urgently buy spares for agricultural machines).
- Procurement volumes could be not big but complicated (for example, small part with precise characteristics for concrete machine model without which this machine does not operate).
What we offer to enterprises of the agricultural sector and grain traders:
- Procurement centralization in agro holdings. Planning, as minimum, on the basis of planning norms. Up building of procurement cyclicity. We may use regional coefficients.
- Supporting various channels of communication: viber, telegram, e-mail (as the customers often work at «the fields»).
- Arrange nomenclature reference books including integration with ERP (only data on purchase nomenclatures are collected and given up).
- We suggest to monitor remains in warehouses to avoid unnecessary procurement and expenses. Establish limiting prices for services in order to prompt selection of contractors.
- Feasibility of vendor offices division according to various kinds of business within a single legal person.
- We have the biggest base of agricultural suppliers.