Procurement by banks and financial organizations
Features of financial sector enterprises procurement:
- Qualitative and structured trade procedures.
- Interrelation with suppliers should be directed on long-term cooperation (down to “bringing up” your own suppliers), the purpose is to build long-term partner relations for qualitative and effective cooperation (long-term contracts)
- They understand very well (and are able to calculate) operational activity and its costs. Procurement is one of the processes where operational activity could be and must be optimized.
- Serious approach to analytics and scrupulousness in details of identification the companies, nomenclatures (integration with ЕDР register and CPV reference book).
What we offer to banks and financial sector organizations:
- Control of suppliers: keeping documentation in electronic form. Constituent documents are attached to the system at once, thus eliminating the complexity of collecting suppliers’ documentation.
- Automated consolidation of Security service inspection results, audits.
- History and audit of supplier participation in tenders.
- Control of domestic customers: connection plan-budget-procurement.
- Electronic document flow and Electronic Signature.
- Application campaign reduction from 2 months to 2 weeks. On the account of patterns adjustment coordination (parallel, staged, simultaneous).